HALTEC offers a complete range for customised industrial and commercial construction – from economical storage halls and logistics centres with office areas, through to production halls with crane tracks that require careful planning. We carry out your construction project with a focus on high quality, many years of experience and enthusiasm for innovations – based on our tried and tested modular construction.
We are not satisfied until you are. We plan your hall with you – and entirely according to your needs. In doing so, we take account of the specific requirements and needs of your sector. Our qualified specialists and engineers are on hand to make your wishes a reality. Contact us for comprehensive and expert advice, including on finance.
Hall and tent systems for industrial and commercial construction
Here, you can see at a glance which type of hall is the right one for your purpose.
Steel buildings are especially suitable:
- for long-term use
- as (highly) insulated halls for production, storage or workshops
- as uninsulated halls with tarpaulin roof
- for large hall widths and heights
- for very high snow and wind loads
- for different roof types: gable roof, pent roof or flat roof
- for numerous configuration options, e.g. window fronts, glass façades, canopies, smoke and heat exhaust venting systems, indoor cranes or photovoltaic plants
- to rent – from 1-year terms
Temporary buildings and storage marquees are recommended:
- for temporary use
- as uninsulated storage halls or temporary exhibition and sales halls
- as lightly insulated halls – with interior tarpaulins
- as insulated halls – with sandwich panels
- as tent halls
- for assembly without the need for foundations – with earth pins on asphalt or gravel
- for very short-term needs – delivery and assembly within a few days, dependant on size and layout
- to rent – from 3-month terms
Typical sectors for industrial and commercial construction
- Machinery and plant construction
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Plastics, paper and textile industries
- Food industry
- Logistics companies
- Automotive manufacturing
- Vehicle workshops
- Wholesale and retail trade
- Recycling companies
Among our customers are companies of various sizes from a wide range of sectors. We are happy to provide further references for specific sectors.