Photovoltaic system for HALTEC steel halls
Generating power from solar energy - use the roof surface of your HALTEC hall:
The exploitation of renewable energy is particularly significant for our future. The sun, with its virtually inexhaustible energy potential, will play an increasingly important role. In this regard a photovoltaic system offers you the perfect investment. Through the legally guaranteed feed-in tariff, your system practically pays for itself. In addition, environmental management and the contribution made to protecting the climate are clearly positive signals. Consequently use the roof surface of your HALTEC hall to generate power. With HALTEC solar we offer solar modules for optimal implementation on roofs of modular constructions.
Optimal implementation conditions - all through the year:
- Southern alignment of the roof surface
- Shadow-free throughout the year
For large roofs and industrial roofs - the solar roofing system:
- Easy to fasten on trapezoidal steel sheet and steel sandwich elements
- Long service life through the use of high-quality materials
- Suitable for use in large projects
- Optimal yields are ensured even with a shallow roof pitch, and for any alignment
- Safe and simple electrical connection through multi-contact plug-and-socket connectors
- Amortisation through legally guaranteed feed-in tariffs
Capacity of a photovoltaic system - examples:
- On a saddle roof structure with a surface area of 20 x 50 m you reach a capacity of approx. 45 kWp.
- On a pent roof hall with a surface area of 15 x 30 m you reach a capacity of approx. 40 kWp.