Questions & Answers
|4. Can the hall be enlarged or reduced in size later?|
|5. Can the steel hall also be erected without a foundation?|
|6. What foundations are possible?|
4. Can the hall be enlarged or reduced in size later?
Yes! The modular system enables fast and easy adaptation to current requirements at anytime:
- Extension in length through the connection of additional length modules
- Extension in width through the attachment of additional bays
- Reduction in the hall surface area through removal, dismantling individual length modules, and shifting the gable wall
5. Can the steel hall also be erected without a foundation?
Yes! With the approval of the responsible building authorities HALTEC steel halls can be erected without a foundation, with earth pegs.
6. What foundations are possible?
- The Steelflex steel building can be anchored on spot foundation or strip foundation. As a rule a level concrete surface suffices.
- Alternatively you can have a reinforced foot plate with a perimeter ice wall constructed.
We provide precise dimensions for the foundation and the load distribution of the hall. A contractor in your area can produce the foundations from the supplied information. We can also provide complete foundation statics with reinforcement plans on request.